MobaXterm comes with various client tools such as SSH, telnet, WSL, CMD, and so on. It can well handle a Windows command line as well, here is how,
How to open Windows command prompt using MobaXterm?
- Open your MobaXterm
- From the top menu, click on Sessions
- From the Session settings window, click on the Shell button
- Under the Basic Shell settings tab, select Terminal shell CMD
- Also select a startup directory of your choice, which the CMD prompt will start it as you startup folder.
- Now, Click the OK button to open a windows command window!
With this, you should be able to use multiple Windows command lines in a tabbed view, or along with your other sessions.