There is no direct option to repeatedly playing a video on YouTube. However, we can make this work using the following method.
How to play a youtube video on repeat on an Android phone app
- Open YouTube app
- Play your Video
- Now, create a new playlist for that video by the steps below,
- Tap on the Save button
- When you get a playlist from the bottom, tap on New Playlist
- Give a name, select Privacy as private and tap on Create
- Upon creating a new playlist. You will get a message at the bottom, as: Playlist created and SEE LIST
- Tap on it to see your new playlist
- You would see the new playlist and your video in it
- Now play the playlist
- While playing, tap on the Down arrow at the bottom
- A menu will expand with loop button on the left. Tap on it to repeat your video or song.
- Enjoy 🙂